Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Explanation

Lest you think that I have suddenly become a prolific post-er, I will explain why I have a dozen new posts from the last few hours.  I have been migrating my posts about Al's stroke from my original blog, Jenny Sue Got Married, to this blog.  Al's stroke happened on January 5, 2011, and I created "Postcards from Therapy" in November 2011.  In order to contain all of my stroke-related posts in one place, I have moved those posts over here, and I have included the original date that they were written and posted.  They probably give a little better history than my first posts on this blog did anyway.  I just hope it's not confusing to anyone.  All of the posts from that blog have the "posts in retrospect" label.

Thanks!  from Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment